As featured in the January 2009 Travel Edition of the Robb Report, the following are key benefits of SkyBridge Private Air’s on-demand charter service over Jet Card programs.
- Just because you purchased a 25-hour card does not mean you get to fly for 25 hours. Most jet card programs round-up to an hour and add time for take off and landing (including positioning). SkyBridge is an on-demand charter service. Pay for what you fly, one trip at a time.
- Jet Card operators often charge extra for certain destinations. Fly anywhere with SkyBridge with no penalties for special destinations!
- Many Jet Card programs penalize customers for leaving. With SkyBridge, this is not an issue. We are on-demand, trip by trip basis.
- Travel notice requirements: Jet Card programs generally require 10 to 24 hours notice for travel during non-peak periods and 48 to 72 hours notice for travel during peak periods. SkyBridge needs just 2 hours.
- Want to upgrade to a bigger plane? You can, but be ready to pay for it. SkyBridge offers complimentary upgrades for our loyal customers.
- Upfront payments can be costly for many reasons (consider lost interest, risk of the company going out of business, etc.) With SkyBridge Private Air, you pay on a tripóby-trip basis.